We Offer Apostille Services To Certify U.S. Documents For Use In Any Hague Participating Country
Background Check – Corporate Documents – Adoption Papers – Affidavits – Power of Attorney – Birth/Death Certificates – Marriage Certificate – Naturalization – Any U.S. document that needs certification for another country
Why Choose Us?
- We Offer Professional Apostille Certification
- No Hidden Fees
- International Shipping Available
Call or Email Now for Apostille Certification of Your Documents!
Apostille & Embassy Legalization:
“Apostille” is a French word meaning certification. It refers to the authentication of documents under the terms of the 1961 Hague Convention abolishing the requirement of legalization for foreign public documents.
OCMobileTranslationAndNotary.com expertly handles document apostille certification completely. We offer professional apostille services for ANY country.
Apostille Certification Process:
In many cases Apostille is a 3 step process:
- After the notarization (if required),
- the document goes through county authentication
- and then state Certification.
- Embassy Legalization requires a deeper certification.
Whether you require apostille background check, apostille death certificate, marriage certificate apostille, birth certificate apostille, and other types of apostille certification services, our customized personal service will allow you to avail of the BEST Apostille & Embassy Legalization service in the United States!
* Corporate Documents * Background Checks * Adoption Papers * Affidavits * Diplomas * Transcripts * Birth/Death Certificates * Marriage Certificate * Naturalization * Real Estate Documents * Any document that needs certification for use in another country *
We Proudly offer Apostille Services To All 50 States!
Contact Us Now for Professional Apostille Certification Of Documents.
You can also call 1-949-748-0615 or send an email to: Info@OCMobileTranslationAndNotary.com
Apostille Services Price Range
We offer professional apostille services at the most reasonable rates.
|2 documents||$125 each|
Embassy (Consular) Legalization
$375 ($200 each add. Additional Consular fees may apply)
|Secretary of State Signature||additional $100|
- Documents can be more than one page.
- Includes all processing fees and free domestic shipping.
- Expedited apostille service is available.
We Offer Apostille Certification Services To The Following Areas:
2017 Copyright by: Orange County Translation and Notary OCMobileTranslationAndNotary.com: Heideh Vakhsh